Playful, poppy, prodigies.
Faction knows why they’re rad. Their boards are poppy and built to stomp. They’re connoisseurs of energetic and lively skis. In 2020, Faction doubles down on what they do best — making the best even better.
2020 Faction Skis Highlights
- Faction beefs up the Prodigy 2.0 from a 96mm waist to a 98mm waist. The1.0, 3.0, and 4.0 are back with rad new topsheets, designed by Parade Studio.
- The Candide 1.0 and 2.0 are back with just a graphic update, while the CT 3.0 and CT 4.0 have new core materials. In place of the balsa/poplar/flax, the new 3.0 and 4.0 will have a balsa/pachaco core and should feel more responsive.
- The new Chapter Series blends the playfulness of the Candides with the shape of the Dictator. At 86mm underfoot, the Chapter 1.0 prefers the frontside, while the Chapter 2.0 does it all at 96mm underfoot.
- Dictator 1.0 and 2.0 are better in bumps and trees thanks to a tighter sidecut.
- And, man, Faction had some fun with this one: the Full Turbo Monoski. Repping a 190mm waist, the Monoski is sure to catch some eyes–but will it catch on?