All About the Ranger
Fischer’s Ranger collection was so strong on the men’s side that Fischer brought the name to their women’s all-mountain-wide skis. Then the name hit boots. For 2020 Fischer skis, you’ll see updates to the Rangers in each category. The ski lineup gets a new Ranger 94 FR, and the Ti versions are updated and offered in 92, 99, and 107 sizes. Meanwhile, the freeride-worthy Ranger Free boot will be accompanied next season by a wider Ranger One. It’s more Rangers for more skiers.
- Fischer Ranger 92 Ti, 99 Ti, and 107 Ti: New dimensions with more taper and mellower rocker than previous versions. The “Ti” label notes the presence of metal, which runs next to a carbon overlay. These skis will be smooth rippers.
- All-new Ranger 94 FR. The freeride side of the family gets a narrower, all-mountain addition.
- Revamped Ranger 115 FR. The widest freeride ski gets an overhaul. It’s mellowed out for 2020 to match the narrower models.
- New Ranger One boot, a freeride model with touring capability and a wider 101mm last than the Ranger Free.
- RC One series replaces the Pro MTN lineup for all-mountain carving skis, featuring Innegra for dampening.