Dynastar has dialed in their collection in the last couple years around the Legend X family on both the men’s and women’s sides. We’re big fans of the skis here at Powder7—we’ve enjoyed ripping groomers, slicing bumps, and playing in the trees with them. So we’re not surprised to see only cosmetic changes for 2020 Dynastar skis on the Legend front. Those cosmetics look sweet, too.
Did we mention ripping groomers? Well the Dynastar Speed Zone has always been a fun ski to do that with, albeit a stiff and aggressive one. For 2020, Dynastar rolls out a new line of carving-oriented all-mountain skis, the Speed Zone 4X4. “These skis feel light and ski heavy,” said one rep at Outdoor Retailer. The Pro versions (82 and 78) include metal and some early rise.
- Fresh topsheets for the Legend X series.
- New women’s Legend X106 in a 173cm size.
- New Speed Zone 4X4 series of all-mountain carving skis.
- New size in the big-mountain Proto ski: 180cm.
- The all-new Menace 98 replaces the popular old line of Slicer skis.