Bent Chetler Cruise Control
Atomic’s lineup featured major overhauls for 2019, including all-new Vantage construction, redesigned Bent Chetlers, and the much-hyped Shift binding. The push paid off, and now 2020 Atomic skis follow the “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” ethos. Light cosmetic updates and a minor tweak to the bomber Hawx Ultra XTD 130 touring boot define the new collection.
- Fresh topsheets for the Vantage and Backland lines.
- Atomic Bent Chetler 100: One of this year’s most popular skis goes to blue topsheets.
- Atomic Shift binding comes back unchanged.
- The Vantage 75C enters the mix as an entry level ski with Pro Lite construction.
- The Backland 107 will now arrive in a 175 women’s version.
- Rear-entry boots are back! Introducing the beginner-friendly Savor lineup, super-easy and convenient and available in men’s and women’s models in various flexes.