Our 3L GUARDIAN SHELL PANTS will impress you with their unique interplay of the high-performance Toray Dermizax EV membrane with a lining made from pure merino wool.
Thanks to this membrane, these freeriding pants for men protect against snow and moisture: With a water column of at least 20,000 mm, these hardshell pants are waterproof and also completely windproof. The 100% merino wool backing on the inside ensures excellent temperature management: The wool in the MERINO GUARDIAN SHELLPANTS allows moisture to pass through rapidly, which prevents the build-up of an inner layer of moisture and makes the 3L hardshell pants feel dry on the inside. In this way, the MERINO GUARDIAN SHELL can absorb and then slowly release large quantities of moisture on sweat-inducing ascents. This buffer action supports the Dermizax EV membrane and enables ideal management of temperature and moisture. And if it gets cooler on the descent, the merino backing provides comfortable warmth, whilst the merinoprene back protection in the extra-high-cut back offers additional protection from snow and cold.
Further features such as the integrated gaiters and protection against sharp edges with Cordura ensure additional protection when freeriding. The ventilation zippers on the sides provide additional cooling when things get hot. Everything you need while freeriding can easily fit into the attached hip and thigh pockets. And the new processing technology used in our MERINO GUARDIAN SHELL PANTS enables much flatter and consequently longer-lasting seams, so that the freeriding pants for men/women are more durable - and you can experience endless powder days with these 3L hardshell pants.
Since 1995, merino wool has been an integral component of ORTOVOX's mountainwear. Our merino wool comes from happy sheep reared on monitored, ethical sheep farms. The wool is naturally 100% ecological and therefore super sustainable. Thanks to the small-diameter fibers in its fine woolen threads, merino wool feels extremely soft and comfortable on the skin. In addition to comfort, merino wool also provides an ideal personal body climate by regulating both moisture and temperature. It is also easy to care for and, thanks to its antibacterial effect, odor neutralizing.
The Dermizax EV functions in the same way as the Dermizax NX membrane. It is completely waterproof (min. 20,000mm) and 100% windproof. It is breathable up to 20,000 g/m^2/24h and therefore perfectly suited for freeriding.
Please note that Ortovox is a European brand with a European fit so you might want to consider sizing up.
We ship fast. Really fast. Orders placed Monday through Friday before 1pm Mountain time will ship the same day.
$0.00 via Standard
$7.99 via 3 Day
$9.99 via 2 Day
$29.99 via 1 Day
The map below shows shipping speeds with our Standard (non expedited) shipping option.
Come visit our retail store in Golden, Colorado!
$24.99 via USPS Priority Mail Intl 6-16 Days
$39.99 via Economy 5-18 Days
$99.99 via Priority 3-8 Days
880 Brickyard Circle
Golden, CO 80403
Monday through Friday 8:30am-6:30pm. Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm.
You are welcome to pick up your skis. Please note our business hours - Monday through Friday 8:30am-6:30pm. Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm. Aside from CO sales tax, there is no additional charge to pick up your skis.
Skis mailed to continental US addresses will be mailed through UPS Ground. Expect 2-5 days for transit time. Skis are typically shipped by the next business day.
Skis to Canada will be mailed via USPS Intl Priority Mail. Please allow 4-14 days for delivery.
We can ship some, but not all items beyond the US and Canada. Please see our shipping information here.
Skis are packaged in telescopic boxes. We have mailed over 10,000 skis with a 100% shipping success rate.
We are happy to combine shipping and will ship the 2nd set for free.
Yes, email or call us and we will be happy to recommend a pair of skis based on your ability level, preferred terrain and other factors.
Please click on the "Easy Returns" link below.
The skis we sell are in working condition when we get them but if you somehow receive a pair that has a problem then we will offer a full refund. We cannot offer a warranty beyond this.
We may have a product you are looking for in stock, or we might be able to order it. Contact us and we will find out.
We have never offered any kind of coupon. For a full explanation of why, go here.
Submit Return Online: Click here to return an item.
Email: Click here to email us.
880 Brickyard Cir. #150
Golden, CO 80403
We work with the best manufacturers in the winter sports industry, but occasionally defects do occur. If you think your product has a manufacturing defect please contact us. We'll work with the manufacturer to determine if their warranty covers the damage. Determining if the issue is a manufacturing defect is solely up to the manufacturer, not Powder7. Please note, this process can take several weeks and we will keep you updated as we correspond with the manufacturer.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE. THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
1. The purchaser, being at least 18 years old or that if he/she is younger than 18 years of age, is supervised by a parent or guardian who has read and agreed to the following release (hereinafter referred to collectively as "I").
2. In consideration of being allowed to purchase this used equipment from Mile High Athletic, Inc. (doing business as Powder7.com) I hereby agree and understand that I am buying it in "as is" condition and that there are no implied or express warranties whatsoever with respect to this equipment. I agree to freely and expressly assume and accept any and all risks of use of this equipment including those risks which may be caused by defect in the equipment.
3. Further, I hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and agree to defend Mile High Athletic, Inc, its subsidiaries and affiliates, their respective officers, directors, agents, servants and employees (hereinafter referred to as "Shop"), of and from any liability claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of related to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me while using this equipment including, but not limited to, those injuries caused by the negligence and/or breach of warranty, express or implied, on the part of the aforementioned Shop.
4. By execution of this release the Shop shall be indemnified for any injury to other person(s) or property which I may cause as a result of using this equipment.
5. I agree that I have visually inspected the equipment before using it and did not see any problems with the equipment prior to usage.
6. I further agree to assume full responsibility for maintenance and/or adjustment of the equipment by a certified binding technician prior to usage.
7. I CONTRACTUALLY AGREE that any and ALL DISPUTES between myself and the Shop arising from my purchase of this equipment, and INCLUDING any claims for personal injury and /or death, WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO and EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION thereof will be in the state court residing in the county where the alleged tort occurred or the federal courts of the State of Colorado.
8. IN THE EVENT ANY SECTION OF THIS RELEASE IS FOUND TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THE REMAINING TERMS SHALL BE FULLY ENFORCEABLE.
9. THIS RELEASE SHALL BE BINDING TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. This Release shall be binding upon my assignees, subrogors, distributees, heirs, next-of-kin, executors, personal representatives, and administrators and may be pled by the Shop as a complete bar and defense agains any claim, demand, action or causes of action by or on behalf of the Purchaser.
I/WE HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE FOREGOING LIABILITY RELEASE, UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS AND BY CONTINUING THE PURCHASE AGREE THAT I/WE UNDERSTAND IT WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS SIGNIFICANCE.