When you have one of the industry’s bestselling and most popular skis in your pocket, why switch things up? That’s been Nordica’s M.O. for a few years now. And guess what? It still is. Only now, the 2020 Nordica skis lineup features even more Enforcers, including a slightly rebuilt freeride-oriented version.
In addition to splitting the Enforcer into two lines with two fresh models, Nordica removes the Navigator 90 and retains the 80 and 85 as more on-piste oriented skis with many Enforcer properties.
- Enforcer 104 Free: Balsa in the core and a carbon layup to lighten the skis up plus more tipped tails and longer rocker. That addition of balsa matches the Santa Anas on the women’s side.
- Enforcer 110 Free and 115 Free get more rocker for 2020.
- All-new Enforcer 88, matching the construction of the 93 and 100.
- All-new Santa Ana 88 on the women’s side, which profiles as the perfect East Coast ski.
- Tech fittings added to all the Strider boots, plus more forward lean, Grip Walk, and the Speedmachine lower.