The holidays are right around the corner and if you need gifts for the women in your life, Patagonia has you covered. Their clothes are designed by outdoor enthusiasts for outdoor enthusiasts and as an added bonus you can feel good knowing the products were made using the most environmentally friendly methods available.
1. The Better Sweater Jacket may look like a sweater on the outside, but unzip it to find cozy fleece on the inside. Perfect for someone who needs to stay warm but prefers a slim fitting sweater.
2. The Synchilla Snap T Pullover doesn’t just look great, it is also comfortable, durable and eco-friendly. Made with 85% recycled polyester fleece, this is a breathable layer that she can wear under a jacket on a cold day or around town after the lifts close. Plus, it is fun to pick between the different patterns and colors.
3. The weather will never be a reason to quit when she has the Snowbelle Pants on. A layer of stay-warm-when-wet Thermogreen insulation will keep her warm even on the wettest days. Ideal for any snowboarders (or skiers) who end up sitting in the snow a lot.
4. The waterproof Snowbelle Jacket is great for any snow bunny to wear as she charges down the runs in whatever weather comes her way. For 2016, Patagonia updated this jacket to make it more versatile with an attached hood, exposed waterproof center-front zip and a lighter-weight insulation package.
5. The Nano Air Hoody Jacket is something that all outdoor adventurers need. Patagonia found a way to make this jacket do it all. It is light-yet-durable, breathable-yet-warm and comfortable-yet-tough. The best part is that when she doesn’t have it on, the nano air hoody packs down to easily fit in her bag.