Flash Chromapop Everyday Green
If you need the biggest field of view possible, the Smith I/OX is your ticket. With a spherical lens built to bomb proof specs, the IOX is designed to last. Perfect integration with any one of Smith's world class helmets, and AirEvac to keep things nice and dry. The 5X anti fog inner lens and Porex filter, make sure you don't fog on the way up or down. The single pivot lens changing mechanism makes swapping out lenses a breeze when conditions in the high country start changing mid-day. Huge field of view, bomb proof construction, what are you waiting for?
All 2018 Smith IOX Goggles come with a Chromapop Storm Rose Flash, except the Photochromatic which includes a Chromapop Sun Black lens.
What lenses come with the goggles?
It depends which goggle you chose. Each goggle is packaged with a set of two lenses. One lens is for bright light days, one is for cloudier days. On our website, we list the two lenses in the product color. If the goggle doesn't come with the two lenses you want, you can buy additional lenses separately.
What helmet does this goggle match best with?
The IOX works well with any Smith helmet. Smith designs all of their helmets and goggles to work together. The seamless integration allows for maximum airflow which further reduces the chances of fog building up in your goggles. Of course, your Smith goggles will work with helmets from other companies too. Its best to try on your goggles and helmet together to make sure the fit feels right.
How much bigger is the IOX compared to the IO?
The IOX is about 20-30% bigger than the IO. The field of view is only a little bit bigger. The real volume difference is the height of the goggle (i.e. it is bigger from eyebrow to nose). The IOX and the IO are offered in many similar colors. The IOX has a slightly different lens locking system which includes the outriggers (the plastic piece that connects the strap to the frame).
Do these scratch easily?
All IOX goggles come with a microfiber bag which is divided into two pockets. One side is for the goggles, one side is for the extra lens. If you keep the goggles in the bag at all times, the goggles will not become scratched. A helpful tip is whenever you stop to rest inside the lodge, place your goggles inside the helmet, lens down so that it is safely against the soft helmet liner and not banging around on the back of your chair.
Why are there different prices for this goggle?
The IOX comes with a variety of lenses. The premium lenses cost one price. The ultra-premium lenses cost a bit more. The ultra-premium lenses are the Polarized Rose Copper Mirror and the Photochromic Red Sensor Mirror. You might see some lower priced goggles because we have a few left from the previous season. These are still new, in the package, but they are on sale.
What's the difference between the Polarized Rose Copper and the Photochromic Red Sensor Lens?
Polarized lenses help cut out the glare on sunny days. Photochromic lenses adjust darkness levels automatically. Both of these lenses serve a different purpose. Some people love polarized lenses, some love the automatic darkness change in a lens. It is a matter of preference. There isn't one that is regarded as "better" than the other.
Can I wear glasses with the IOX?
Yes you can wear glasses with the IOX! They call it Over the Glass (OTG). There are cutouts in the inside of the frame where glasses arms usually are so you don't get uncomfortable pressure around your face. Most glasses will fit inside the goggle. The large frame, Buddy Holly style glasses might not work as well but it's worth a shot!
Should my goggles and helmet color match?
It is all a matter of personal preference. Smith often makes goggles and helmets that come in the same color (e.g. Mustard Conditions or Black). It can be fun to mix and match but don't feel like everything needs to match! Gear on the mountain is about getting the job done first, and personal expression second.
Flash Chromapop Everyday Green
We ship fast. Really fast. Orders placed Monday through Friday before 1pm Mountain time will ship the same day.
$0.00 via Standard
$7.99 via 3 Day
$9.99 via 2 Day
$29.99 via 1 Day
The map below shows shipping speeds with our Standard (non expedited) shipping option.
Come visit our retail store in Golden, Colorado!
$24.99 via USPS Priority Mail Intl 6-16 Days
$39.99 via Economy 5-18 Days
$99.99 via Priority 3-8 Days
880 Brickyard Circle
Golden, CO 80403
Monday through Friday 8:30am-6:30pm. Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm.
You are welcome to pick up your skis. Please note our business hours - Monday through Friday 8:30am-6:30pm. Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm. Aside from CO sales tax, there is no additional charge to pick up your skis.
Skis mailed to continental US addresses will be mailed through UPS Ground. Expect 2-5 days for transit time. Skis are typically shipped by the next business day.
Skis to Canada will be mailed via USPS Intl Priority Mail. Please allow 4-14 days for delivery.
We can ship some, but not all items beyond the US and Canada. Please see our shipping information here.
Skis are packaged in telescopic boxes. We have mailed over 10,000 skis with a 100% shipping success rate.
We are happy to combine shipping and will ship the 2nd set for free.
Yes, email or call us and we will be happy to recommend a pair of skis based on your ability level, preferred terrain and other factors.
Please click on the "Easy Returns" link below.
The skis we sell are in working condition when we get them but if you somehow receive a pair that has a problem then we will offer a full refund. We cannot offer a warranty beyond this.
We may have a product you are looking for in stock, or we might be able to order it. Contact us and we will find out.
We have never offered any kind of coupon. For a full explanation of why, go here.
Submit Return Online: Click here to return an item.
Email: Click here to email us.
880 Brickyard Cir. #150
Golden, CO 80403
We work with the best manufacturers in the winter sports industry, but occasionally defects do occur. If you think your product has a manufacturing defect please contact us. We'll work with the manufacturer to determine if their warranty covers the damage. Determining if the issue is a manufacturing defect is solely up to the manufacturer, not Powder7. Please note, this process can take several weeks and we will keep you updated as we correspond with the manufacturer.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE. THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
1. The purchaser, being at least 18 years old or that if he/she is younger than 18 years of age, is supervised by a parent or guardian who has read and agreed to the following release (hereinafter referred to collectively as "I").
2. In consideration of being allowed to purchase this used equipment from Mile High Athletic, Inc. (doing business as Powder7.com) I hereby agree and understand that I am buying it in "as is" condition and that there are no implied or express warranties whatsoever with respect to this equipment. I agree to freely and expressly assume and accept any and all risks of use of this equipment including those risks which may be caused by defect in the equipment.
3. Further, I hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and agree to defend Mile High Athletic, Inc, its subsidiaries and affiliates, their respective officers, directors, agents, servants and employees (hereinafter referred to as "Shop"), of and from any liability claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of related to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me while using this equipment including, but not limited to, those injuries caused by the negligence and/or breach of warranty, express or implied, on the part of the aforementioned Shop.
4. By execution of this release the Shop shall be indemnified for any injury to other person(s) or property which I may cause as a result of using this equipment.
5. I agree that I have visually inspected the equipment before using it and did not see any problems with the equipment prior to usage.
6. I further agree to assume full responsibility for maintenance and/or adjustment of the equipment by a certified binding technician prior to usage.
7. I CONTRACTUALLY AGREE that any and ALL DISPUTES between myself and the Shop arising from my purchase of this equipment, and INCLUDING any claims for personal injury and /or death, WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO and EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION thereof will be in the state court residing in the county where the alleged tort occurred or the federal courts of the State of Colorado.
8. IN THE EVENT ANY SECTION OF THIS RELEASE IS FOUND TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THE REMAINING TERMS SHALL BE FULLY ENFORCEABLE.
9. THIS RELEASE SHALL BE BINDING TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. This Release shall be binding upon my assignees, subrogors, distributees, heirs, next-of-kin, executors, personal representatives, and administrators and may be pled by the Shop as a complete bar and defense agains any claim, demand, action or causes of action by or on behalf of the Purchaser.
I/WE HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE FOREGOING LIABILITY RELEASE, UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS AND BY CONTINUING THE PURCHASE AGREE THAT I/WE UNDERSTAND IT WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS SIGNIFICANCE.