Pictured is actual pair of skis for sale
Hover over or tap image to zoom
|Bindings:||Head Joy 9|
|DIN Range:||2.5-9 DIN Chart|
Topsheets: Good condition with scratching on the topsheet surface and several nicks along the topsheet edges, especially at the tips and tails, from being used approximately 25 days. Bindings will adjust to any boot size without a remount.
Bases: Bases are in very good condition with light scratching and a few small, shallow scrapes. These skis are freshly tuned, waxed, and ready for snow.
Watch Our Demo Ski Ratings Explained:
The Pure Joy is back for 2018 with an updated topsheet and unchanged construction. Staying true to the Joy Collection this ski is light done right, making for an effortless feeling under your legs so you can focus on your skills without getting fatigued. 73 mm underfoot means you can take this ski edge to edge with quickness and control. The Pure Joy dominates on the groomed runs, but has features that allow you to dip into the moguls or trees like 20% rocker in the tip and an easy-going flex pattern. Head's Superlite Sandwich Cap Construction combines a light wood core with diagonal glass fiber and a dampening layer giving you a light and smooth ride even at higher speeds. The Pure Joy also includes Graphene in the core; it is only one atom thick but 300 times stronger than steel making for a high-performance ski at a fraction of the weight. Whether it's your first time skiing or you're a season pass holder, the Pure Joy is sure to bring Joy to every turn.
Call us at (303)237-7547 during our business hours: Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm; Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm. We are open 9am to 6pm on Labor Day.
Speak with one of our on-site ski experts to find out if the Head Pure Joy is the right ski for you (or the perfect gift for someone you must really like).
We ship fast. Really fast. Orders placed Monday through Friday before 2pm Mountain time will ship the same day.
$29.99 via Standard
$49.99 via 3 Day
$69.99 via 2 Day
$89.99 via 1 Day
Come visit our retail store in Golden, Colorado!
Buy multiple items and save on shipping to Canada:
Max shipping charge 44.99
$89.99 via Economy 5-18 Days
$99.99 via Priority 3-8 Days
880 Brickyard Circle
Golden, CO 80403
Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm; Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm. We are open 9am to 6pm on Labor Day.
You are welcome to pick up your skis. Please note our business hours - Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm; Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm. We are open 9am to 6pm on Labor Day. Aside from CO sales tax, there is no additional charge to pick up your skis.
Skis mailed to continental US addresses will be mailed through UPS Ground. Expect 2-5 days for transit time. Skis are typically shipped by the next business day.
Skis to Canada will be mailed via USPS Intl Priority Mail. Please allow 4-14 days for delivery.
We can ship some, but not all items beyond the US and Canada. Please see our shipping information here.
Skis are packaged in telescopic boxes. We have mailed over 10,000 skis with a 100% shipping success rate.
We are happy to combine shipping and will ship the 2nd set for free.
Yes, email or call us and we will be happy to recommend a pair of skis based on your ability level, preferred terrain and other factors.
Please click on the "Easy Returns" link below.
The skis we sell are in working condition when we get them but if you somehow receive a pair that has a problem then we will offer a full refund. We cannot offer a warranty beyond this.
We may have a product you are looking for in stock, or we might be able to order it. Contact us and we will find out.
We have never offered any kind of coupon. For a full explanation of why, go here.
We work with the best manufacturers in the winter sports industry, but occasionally defects do occur. If you think your product has a manufacturing defect please contact us. We'll work with the manufacturer to determine if their warranty covers the damage. Determining if the issue is a manufacturing defect is solely up to the manufacturer, not Powder7. Please note, this process can take several weeks and we will keep you updated as we correspond with the manufacturer.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE. THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
1. The purchaser, being at least 18 years old or that if he/she is younger than 18 years of age, is supervised by a parent or guardian who has read and agreed to the following release (hereinafter referred to collectively as "I").
2. In consideration of being allowed to purchase this used equipment from Mile High Athletic, Inc. (doing business as Powder7.com) I hereby agree and understand that I am buying it in "as is" condition and that there are no implied or express warranties whatsoever with respect to this equipment. I agree to freely and expressly assume and accept any and all risks of use of this equipment including those risks which may be caused by defect in the equipment.
3. Further, I hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and agree to defend Mile High Athletic, Inc, its subsidiaries and affiliates, their respective officers, directors, agents, servants and employees (hereinafter referred to as "Shop"), of and from any liability claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of related to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me while using this equipment including, but not limited to, those injuries caused by the negligence and/or breach of warranty, express or implied, on the part of the aforementioned Shop.
4. By execution of this release the Shop shall be indemnified for any injury to other person(s) or property which I may cause as a result of using this equipment.
5. I agree that I have visually inspected the equipment before using it and did not see any problems with the equipment prior to usage.
6. I further agree to assume full responsibility for maintenance and/or adjustment of the equipment by a certified binding technician prior to usage.
7. I CONTRACTUALLY AGREE that any and ALL DISPUTES between myself and the Shop arising from my purchase of this equipment, and INCLUDING any claims for personal injury and /or death, WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO and EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION thereof will be in the state court residing in the county where the alleged tort occurred or the federal courts of the State of Colorado.
8. IN THE EVENT ANY SECTION OF THIS RELEASE IS FOUND TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THE REMAINING TERMS SHALL BE FULLY ENFORCEABLE.
9. THIS RELEASE SHALL BE BINDING TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. This Release shall be binding upon my assignees, subrogors, distributees, heirs, next-of-kin, executors, personal representatives, and administrators and may be pled by the Shop as a complete bar and defense agains any claim, demand, action or causes of action by or on behalf of the Purchaser.
I/WE HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE FOREGOING LIABILITY RELEASE, UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS AND BY CONTINUING THE PURCHASE AGREE THAT I/WE UNDERSTAND IT WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS SIGNIFICANCE.