This rescue package includes a T2 beacon, B-1 EXT shovel and a Stealth 270 probe. The Tracker 2 is North America's best-selling avalanche transceiver, featuring legendary ease of use, real-time display, and triple receive antenna. An intuitive mechanical search/transmit switch makes it easy to use right out of the box. Includes special mode and multiple burial indicator lights. Thinner profile and harness than Tracker DTS. Includes Special mode and multiple burial indicator lights. The B-1 EXT is the most popular shovel BCA sells with an unbeatable strength-to-weight ratio. It has a telescopic oval shaft and is easily packable. Our mainstream probe for the advanced recreationalist; perfect for most snowpacks. Laser etched depth markings for added durability. Stealth Quick-lock probes guarantee the easiest and fastest assembly on the market, while simultaneously freeing up additional storage space in your pack. Say goodbye to flogging cables and deployment hang-ups. Stealth Quick-Lock can save valuable seconds when time matters.
B-1 EXT Shovel
Weight: 1.3lbs / 600g
Blade Dim: 9.8"x10" / 24.9cm x 25.4cm
Collapsed handle and shaft lenght: 16" / 41cm
Assembled collapsed length: 22" / 56cm
Extended: 28.75" / 73cm
STEALTH 270 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Weight: 10.9 ounces / 310 grams
Extended Length: 8ft 10in / 270 cm
Collapsed Length: 17.7in / 45 cm
Diameter: .51 in / 1.3 cm
T2 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Unit weight with batteries: 9.0 ounces / 255 grams
Harness weight: 4.2 oz / 120 grams
Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.2 x 1.1 inches / 13.2 x 8.2 x 2.7 cm
Rapid processor and simple user interface
Real-time, digital display shows direction and distance
Multiple burial indicator light
Bright red LEDs (light emitting diodes)
Uses three AAA alkaline batteries
Includes a protective carrying case
Frequency: 457 kHz
Batteries: three AAA alkaline
Battery life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours
We ship fast. Really fast. Orders placed Monday through Friday before 1pm Mountain time will ship the same day.
$0.00 via Standard
$7.99 via 3 Day
$9.99 via 2 Day
$29.99 via 1 Day
The map below shows shipping speeds with our Standard (non expedited) shipping option.
Come visit our retail store in Golden, Colorado!
$24.99 via USPS Priority Mail Intl 6-16 Days
$39.99 via Economy 5-18 Days
$99.99 via Priority 3-8 Days
880 Brickyard Circle
Golden, CO 80403
Monday through Sunday 9am to 5pm.
You are welcome to pick up your skis. Please note our business hours - Monday through Sunday 9am to 5pm. Aside from CO sales tax, there is no additional charge to pick up your skis.
Skis mailed to continental US addresses will be mailed through UPS Ground. Expect 2-5 days for transit time. Skis are typically shipped by the next business day.
Skis to Canada will be mailed via USPS Intl Priority Mail. Please allow 4-14 days for delivery.
We can ship some, but not all items beyond the US and Canada. Please see our shipping information here.
Skis are packaged in telescopic boxes. We have mailed over 10,000 skis with a 100% shipping success rate.
We are happy to combine shipping and will ship the 2nd set for free.
Yes, email or call us and we will be happy to recommend a pair of skis based on your ability level, preferred terrain and other factors.
Please click on the "Easy Returns" link below.
The skis we sell are in working condition when we get them but if you somehow receive a pair that has a problem then we will offer a full refund. We cannot offer a warranty beyond this.
We may have a product you are looking for in stock, or we might be able to order it. Contact us and we will find out.
We have never offered any kind of coupon. For a full explanation of why, go here.
We work with the best manufacturers in the winter sports industry, but occasionally defects do occur. If you think your product has a manufacturing defect please contact us. We'll work with the manufacturer to determine if their warranty covers the damage. Determining if the issue is a manufacturing defect is solely up to the manufacturer, not Powder7. Please note, this process can take several weeks and we will keep you updated as we correspond with the manufacturer.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE. THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
1. The purchaser, being at least 18 years old or that if he/she is younger than 18 years of age, is supervised by a parent or guardian who has read and agreed to the following release (hereinafter referred to collectively as "I").
2. In consideration of being allowed to purchase this used equipment from Mile High Athletic, Inc. (doing business as Powder7.com) I hereby agree and understand that I am buying it in "as is" condition and that there are no implied or express warranties whatsoever with respect to this equipment. I agree to freely and expressly assume and accept any and all risks of use of this equipment including those risks which may be caused by defect in the equipment.
3. Further, I hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and agree to defend Mile High Athletic, Inc, its subsidiaries and affiliates, their respective officers, directors, agents, servants and employees (hereinafter referred to as "Shop"), of and from any liability claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of related to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me while using this equipment including, but not limited to, those injuries caused by the negligence and/or breach of warranty, express or implied, on the part of the aforementioned Shop.
4. By execution of this release the Shop shall be indemnified for any injury to other person(s) or property which I may cause as a result of using this equipment.
5. I agree that I have visually inspected the equipment before using it and did not see any problems with the equipment prior to usage.
6. I further agree to assume full responsibility for maintenance and/or adjustment of the equipment by a certified binding technician prior to usage.
7. I CONTRACTUALLY AGREE that any and ALL DISPUTES between myself and the Shop arising from my purchase of this equipment, and INCLUDING any claims for personal injury and /or death, WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO and EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION thereof will be in the state court residing in the county where the alleged tort occurred or the federal courts of the State of Colorado.
8. IN THE EVENT ANY SECTION OF THIS RELEASE IS FOUND TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THE REMAINING TERMS SHALL BE FULLY ENFORCEABLE.
9. THIS RELEASE SHALL BE BINDING TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. This Release shall be binding upon my assignees, subrogors, distributees, heirs, next-of-kin, executors, personal representatives, and administrators and may be pled by the Shop as a complete bar and defense agains any claim, demand, action or causes of action by or on behalf of the Purchaser.
I/WE HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE FOREGOING LIABILITY RELEASE, UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS AND BY CONTINUING THE PURCHASE AGREE THAT I/WE UNDERSTAND IT WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS SIGNIFICANCE.