Marker iPT Wide Ride 12.0 Integrated Ski Bindings
This Item Ships Fast:
Marker and Volkl developed the iPT Wide Ride system with a contact width 30% greater than the standard. On top of that, the binding is mounted on the ski significantly closer to the edge of the ski. This helps the energy flow more directly and continuously to the edges. The wider skis are more agile, responsive and easier to control. The Marker iPT Wide Ride 12.0 is the integrated binding for Volkl The Grizzly, RTM 80, RTM 84, AC30, and AC50 models. The iPT Wideride 12.0 can be mounted on any of the aformentioned integrated system skis from 2010, 2011, and 2012.
+ About our Super Fast Shipping
We ship fast. Really fast. Orders placed Monday through Friday before 2pm Mountain time will ship the same day.
Buy multiple items and save on shipping to Canada:
+ Frequently Asked Questions
What's your address?
880 Brickyard Circle
What's your phone number?
When are you open?
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. Saturday and Sunday 10am to 6pm.
Can I pick up skis in person to save on shipping?
You are welcome to pick up your skis. Please note our business hours - Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. Saturday and Sunday 10am to 6pm. Aside from CO sales tax, there is no additional charge to pick up your skis.
How will my skis be mailed?
Skis mailed to continental US addresses will be mailed through UPS Ground. Expect 2-5 days for transit time. Skis are typically shipped by the next business day.
Skis to Canada will be mailed via USPS Intl Priority Mail. Please allow 4-14 days for delivery.
Can you mail skis beyond the US and Canada?
We can ship some, but not all items beyond the US and Canada. Please see our shipping information here.
How will my skis be packaged?
Skis are packaged in telescopic boxes. We have mailed over 10,000 skis with a 100% shipping success rate.
If I buy more than one pair of skis can you combine shipping?
We are happy to combine shipping and will ship the 2nd set for free.
Can you recommend a pair of skis for me?
Yes, email or call us and we will be happy to recommend a pair of skis based on your ability level, preferred terrain and other factors.
What is your return policy?
Please click on the "Easy Returns" link below.
Do you offer any kind of warranty?
The skis we sell are in working condition when we get them but if you somehow receive a pair that has a problem then we will offer a full refund. We cannot offer a warranty beyond this.
I don't see the product that I want, do you have it?
We may have a product you are looking for in stock, or we might be able to order it. Contact us and we will find out.
Do you offer any coupons?
We have never offered any kind of coupon. For a full explanation of why, go here.
+ Ask Us a Question
+ Easy Returns - Shop Fearlessly!
Returning New Items (within the U.S.)
Used Items (within the U.S.)
International Returns (not including Canada):
Returns Contact Information
Additional Notes Regarding Ski Bindings
All ski binding mounting, DIN adjustments, and boot sole length adjustments must be done by a certified ski technician at a shop with your ski boots present. This is extremely important for your safety and is not something you can do yourself. We will only discuss any binding issues involving mounting, DIN adjustments, and boot sole length adjustments with a certified ski technician at a shop. Adjustments performed by anyone other than a certified ski technician at a shop voids our return policy: if you work on your bindings yourself you will NOT be able to return the product under any circumstances.
We work with the best manufacturers in the winter sports industry, but occasionally defects do occur. If you think your product has a manufacturing defect please contact us. We'll work with the manufacturer to determine if their warranty covers the damage. Determining if the issue is a manufacturing defect is solely up to the manufacturer, not Powder7. Please note, this process can take several weeks and we will keep the customer updated as we correspond with the manufacturer.
+ Site Terms & Conditions
Used Equipment Release of Liability
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE. THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
1. The purchaser, being at least 18 years old or that if he/she is younger than 18 years of age, is supervised by a parent or guardian who has read and agreed to the following release (hereinafter referred to collectively as "I").
2. In consideration of being allowed to purchase this used equipment from Mile High Athletic, Inc. (doing business as Powder7.com) I hereby agree and understand that I am buying it in "as is" condition and that there are no implied or express warranties whatsoever with respect to this equipment. I agree to freely and expressly assume and accept any and all risks of use of this equipment including those risks which may be caused by defect in the equipment.
3. Further, I hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and agree to defend Mile High Athletic, Inc, its subsidiaries and affiliates, their respective officers, directors, agents, servants and employees (hereinafter referred to as "Shop"), of and from any liability claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of related to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me while using this equipment including, but not limited to, those injuries caused by the negligence and/or breach of warranty, express or implied, on the part of the aforementioned Shop.
4. By execution of this release the Shop shall be indemnified for any injury to other person(s) or property which I may cause as a result of using this equipment.
5. I agree that I have visually inspected the equipment before using it and did not see any problems with the equipment prior to usage.
6. I further agree to assume full responsibility for maintenance and/or adjustment of the equipment by proper personnel prior to usage.
7. I CONTRACTUALLY AGREE that any and ALL DISPUTES between myself and the Shop arising from my purchase of this equipment, and INCLUDING any claims for personal injury and /or death, WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO and EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION thereof will be in the state court residing in the county where the alleged tort occurred or the federal courts of the State of Colorado.
8. IN THE EVENT ANY SECTION OF THIS RELEASE IS FOUND TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THE REMAINING TERMS SHALL BE FULLY ENFORCEABLE.
9. THIS RELEASE SHALL BE BINDING TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. This Release shall be binding upon my assignees, subrogors, distributees, heirs, next-of-kin, executors, personal representatives, and administrators and may be pled by the Shop as a complete bar and defense agains any claim, demand, action or causes of action by or on behalf of the Purchaser.
I/WE HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE FOREGOING LIABILITY RELEASE, UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS AND BY CONTINUING THE PURCHASE AGREE THAT I/WE UNDERSTAND IT WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS SIGNIFICANCE.