Click image for detailed view
Click image for detailed view
Cloud Plus Women's Skis
2013 K2 SuperBurnin Skis w Marker Bindings 160cm Carving Demo Burnin Luv
2013 Salomon Origins Bamboo Womens Skis w Bindings 151cm All Mountain Carving
New 2014 Dynastar Elite Light Fluid Skis w Bindings 165cm Womens
2013 Dynastar Exclusive Elite Light Skis w Bindings 171cm Womens
2013 K2 SuperBurnin Skis w Marker Bindings 146cm Carving Demo
New 2014 Head Mya No. 5 SW PR Womens Skis 163cm w Bindings Carving
2013 Dynastar Exclusive Reveal Fluid Womens All Mountain Skis 153cm w Bindings
2013 Salomon Origins Bamboo Womens Skis w Bindings 143cm All Mountain Carving
2013 Dynastar Exclusive Reveal Fluid Womens All Mountain Skis 143cm w Bindings
2013 Dynastar Exclusive Elite Light Skis w Bindings 153cm Womens
2013 Dynastar Exclusive Elite Light Skis w Bindings 148cm Womens
2007 K2 T9 T:Nine One Luv Womens Carving Demo Skis 153cm w Bindings
|Rocker Type:||Traditional Camber|
|Stiffness Level:||1 = Flexible 10 = Rigid|
|Bindings:||Atomic Evox 10|
|DIN Range:||2.5-9 DIN Chart|
Excellent condition with normal scratches on the topsheets from being used approximately 10 days. Bindings will adjust to any boot size without a remount. Pictured are exact skis for sale. Bases and edges are in excellent condition, have not needed repair, and have been freshly tuned. All skis are in stock at our Golden, CO shop. Call 303.237.SKIS(7547) or email email@example.com if you'd like us to go over the condition of this pair of skis with you.
Designed for the aspiring intermediate lady skier. The Cloud model features Atomics Womens Flex Zones allowing for easy maneuverability and pin point control on the front side of the mountain. Call 303.237.SKIS(7547) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you determine if this is the right ski for you.
The Atomic Cloud Plus is available for pick-up at our shop at 880 Brickyard Circle, Golden, Colorado. Order it online and pick it up in person to make sure you snag it before someone else does.
Chat live with one of our on-site ski experts to find out if the Atomic Cloud Plus is the right ski for you (or the perfect gift for someone you must really like).
We ship fast. Really fast. Orders placed Monday through Friday before 2pm Mountain time will ship the same day.
via UPS Ground
Free shipping on new items over $40.00.
Local Pickup: Available in Golden, CO.
Canada: $44.99 via USPS Priority Mail Intl.
Buy multiple items and save on shipping to Canada:
Max shipping charge $44.99
International: $174.99 via UPS Worldwide Expedited or USPS Priority Mail International
880 Brickyard Circle
Golden, CO 80403
Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm. Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm. Please note: we will be closed on Easter Sunday, April 20th.
You are welcome to pick up your skis. Please note our business hours - Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm. Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm. Please note: we will be closed on Easter Sunday, April 20th. Aside from CO sales tax, there is no additional charge to pick up your skis.
Skis mailed to continental US addresses will be mailed through UPS Ground. Expect 2-5 days for transit time. Skis are typically shipped by the next business day.
Skis to Canada will be mailed via USPS Intl Priority Mail. Please allow 4-14 days for delivery.
We can ship some, but not all items beyond the US and Canada. Please see our shipping information here.
Skis are packaged in telescopic boxes. We have mailed over 10,000 skis with a 100% shipping success rate.
We are happy to combine shipping and will ship the 2nd set for free.
Yes, email or call us and we will be happy to recommend a pair of skis based on your ability level, preferred terrain and other factors.
Please click on the "Easy Returns" link below.
The skis we sell are in working condition when we get them but if you somehow receive a pair that has a problem then we will offer a full refund. We cannot offer a warranty beyond this.
We may have a product you are looking for in stock, or we might be able to order it. Contact us and we will find out.
We have never offered any kind of coupon. For a full explanation of why, go here.
All ski binding mounting, DIN adjustments, and boot sole length adjustments must be done by a certified ski technician at a shop with your ski boots present. This is extremely important for your safety and is not something you can do yourself. We will only discuss any binding issues involving mounting, DIN adjustments, and boot sole length adjustments with a certified ski technician at a shop. Adjustments performed by anyone other than a certified ski technician at a shop voids our return policy: if you work on your bindings yourself you will NOT be able to return the product under any circumstances.
We work with the best manufacturers in the winter sports industry, but occasionally defects do occur. If you think your product has a manufacturing defect please contact us. We'll work with the manufacturer to determine if their warranty covers the damage. Determining if the issue is a manufacturing defect is solely up to the manufacturer, not Powder7. Please note, this process can take several weeks and we will keep the customer updated as we correspond with the manufacturer.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE. THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
1. The purchaser, being at least 18 years old or that if he/she is younger than 18 years of age, is supervised by a parent or guardian who has read and agreed to the following release (hereinafter referred to collectively as "I").
2. In consideration of being allowed to purchase this used equipment from Mile High Athletic, Inc. (doing business as Powder7.com) I hereby agree and understand that I am buying it in "as is" condition and that there are no implied or express warranties whatsoever with respect to this equipment. I agree to freely and expressly assume and accept any and all risks of use of this equipment including those risks which may be caused by defect in the equipment.
3. Further, I hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and agree to defend Mile High Athletic, Inc, its subsidiaries and affiliates, their respective officers, directors, agents, servants and employees (hereinafter referred to as "Shop"), of and from any liability claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of related to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me while using this equipment including, but not limited to, those injuries caused by the negligence and/or breach of warranty, express or implied, on the part of the aforementioned Shop.
4. By execution of this release the Shop shall be indemnified for any injury to other person(s) or property which I may cause as a result of using this equipment.
5. I agree that I have visually inspected the equipment before using it and did not see any problems with the equipment prior to usage.
6. I further agree to assume full responsibility for maintenance and/or adjustment of the equipment by proper personnel prior to usage.
7. I CONTRACTUALLY AGREE that any and ALL DISPUTES between myself and the Shop arising from my purchase of this equipment, and INCLUDING any claims for personal injury and /or death, WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO and EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION thereof will be in the state court residing in the county where the alleged tort occurred or the federal courts of the State of Colorado.
8. IN THE EVENT ANY SECTION OF THIS RELEASE IS FOUND TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THE REMAINING TERMS SHALL BE FULLY ENFORCEABLE.
9. THIS RELEASE SHALL BE BINDING TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. This Release shall be binding upon my assignees, subrogors, distributees, heirs, next-of-kin, executors, personal representatives, and administrators and may be pled by the Shop as a complete bar and defense agains any claim, demand, action or causes of action by or on behalf of the Purchaser.
I/WE HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE FOREGOING LIABILITY RELEASE, UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS AND BY CONTINUING THE PURCHASE AGREE THAT I/WE UNDERSTAND IT WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS SIGNIFICANCE.